Long Ago there lived an enlightened race. An empire artistically grounded on large concentric rings of land encircling the center with deep blue channels of water running throughout the kingdom. The prophetic Atlantis.
Legend has it, there lived a great teacher named Thoth, who revealed to Atlantis the great mysteries of the universe. In time they cultivated tremendous powers of light, reaching great heights of enlightenment.
As time passed, the Atlanteans became so powerful, they began to destroy themselves. With the rise of all great nations, the pendulum would swing toward the great fall of their civilization. A classic cautionary tale.
As the waters of the flood consumed Atlantis, Thoth fled to the desert, to the land of Khem, where he began to teach the same arts, though secretly.
Thoth created the architecture of the Pyramids for initiation into the great mysteries, and for rituals of ascension. He was destined to guide the Egyptians excelment, to share what had been known once before to become masters of life. It was written in the stars.
Thoth would be known as Hermes and later as Mercury, the God of wisdom the arts, and magic. Sometimes he teaches through dreams -- and that's how the Alexandria Collection began -- with dreams that have led us to recreate these ancient talismans.
Each design reflects a different teaching and aspect of Thoth. Using universal principles and deep reverence for the old mysteries, we've carefully hand-crafted each piece to invoke clarity, inner brilliance and ultimately, the divine transformation of Egyptian alchemy.
- Vehicle of Ascension
- In Hebrew spelled “Merkavah” meaning “Throne of God.”
- The Merkaba is a geometric shape surrounding the human body with field of energy
- Activated by the heart, it allows one ascend and descend to different planes.
- The Ankh symbolizes the key to life. All humans are said to have the Ankh contained within themselves, opening the doors to heaven on earth.
- Ankhing was said to be a technique the ancient Egyptians used to harness sexual energy to give them eternal life.