- Element: Earth
- Vibrates to the frequency of Wisdom
- A gemstone for the attunement to the heart intelligence.
- Helps in understanding higher universal laws
- Heart Chakra
- Element: Water
- Vibrates to the frequency of Progression
- A gemstone for visionaries and dreamers
- Deepens thinking and beauty
- Helps focus and direct energy towards endeavors.
- Recognized as record-keepers, containing mystical knowledge from ancient civilizations.
- Throat Chakra
- Element: Fire
- Vibrates to the frequency of Love
- A gemstone that helps guide you to your bliss.
- Expands one's awareness and manifesting powers
- Helps you understand the role of the mental state has in your life experience.
- Heart Chakra
- Element: Ether
- Vibrates to the frequency of Brilliance.
- Reminder of your personal spiritual awareness, evolution and growth.
- Inspires inventiveness and seeing the new.
- Crown Chakra
- The Ankh symbolizes the key to life. All humans are said to have the Ankh contained within themselves, opening the doors to heaven on earth.
- Ankhing was said to be a technique the ancient Egyptians used to harness sexual energy to give them eternal life.
- Vehicle of Ascension
- In Hebrew spelled “Merkavah” meaning “Throne of God.”
- The Merkaba is a geometric shape surrounding the human body with field of energy
- Activated by the heart, it allows one ascend and descend to different planes.
- Rooted from the Egyptian Eye of Horus.
- In the microcosm, the Eye symbolizes awareness, perception, and inner vision
- In the macrocosm, the eye symbolizes the collective consciousness, or the infinite intelligence of the universe.
- Used in Freemasonry, God is known to them as the Architect of the Universe.
- Latin: First Matter
- The starting material required for the Alchemists to create the Philosopher’s Stone
- Described as a primal substance that the universe was created from
- Latin: Soul of the World
- The intrinsic connection between all living things
- “The world is a single living creature that contains all living creatures in it.” - Plato
- Egyptian mantra
- Hidden Light